Sunday, February 15, 2009

Chloe' the work out Nazi


Chloe' Isabelle Adams
Chloe' is just as active as Cami but more physically active than all of us put together. For all of those with little children one word of warning, if you get your kid started in
Soccer beware you will never get out.

Chloe' started soccer ab out 4 years ago. Now we are nearly year round soccer. You would think that when the weather gets bad soccer is done. We aren't so lucky, there are indoor sessions of soccer from when soccer ends outdoor to when it starts outdoor.

In addition to soccer she likes working out at the gym(crazy, i know) she is running track for Center ville Jr. She plays every church sport that is provided. She plays intermurials at school, basketball, volleyball and anything else that they might play.

Don't ask me where she came from, I am still trying to figure it out myself. Since I have diabetes she is my work out Nazi. She has us working out 3 days a week. I know it is good for me but she still challenges me to lift as much or do as much as her. Some day I know I will look back and laugh at this.

No comments:

Post a Comment