Thursday, July 16, 2009

Soccer is never over

Chloe' has really had no summer. She and her friend decided to take a summer Geometry class so they can get ahead(yes really it was her idea). So Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday she goes to math from 8am to 2pm. This alone is mind numbing to me 6 hours of Geometry during any time of year. Then she decided to work out with Viewmont High soccer team this summer in hopes of making the team this year. Last week her district team started their practices. So Tuesday she goes to soccer at 7am and then Geometry at 8am then at 7pm she goes to soccer. I don't know where she finds the energy but I wish she would share.

Today she has her first tournament with Viewmont. They picked a few freshmen that have been working out with the team to do this tournament with Viewmont at Weber State University. I have not seen her this nervous ever. I am sure she will do fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment