Friday, March 27, 2009

Danger prone Daphanie

I have decided that Camilla is Danger prone Daphne. She injures herself in the weirdest ways. Chloe's injuries are all sports related but Cami does stuff likes slips on ice. The latest is that on Tuesday she slipped on the front steps of our house and fell upstairs. Yes, I did say upstairs, and cracked her head open and hurt her hand. Her hand may be broken but they couldn't see anything yet. She came in the house screaming like someone just cut off her arm or leg. She was bleeding from her head. Head wounds bleed so much. So we got to go to the hospital and spend some quality family time at the emergency room. Of course she does this just as we were getting ready for bed. They super glued her head back together and put her arm in a brace. Now her head is shiny where the super glue is and she has bruises all over and a brace. She said I could convince people that my parents abuse me but I told her not anyone that knows her that well. Everyone that knows her knows she is danger prone Daphne.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I broke my ankle tripping UP a curb. So dumb. Tell her I feel her pain.

    ReplyDelete